Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vegas baby, Vegas!

I may have spontaneously booked a trip to Vegas yesterday. Only $310 for two nights from Fargo. It will be a bit of whirlwind trip, but it should be good times nonetheless. Heck, it would cost almost that much just to go to stay in Fargo for the weekend!

I have been to Vegas *ahem* a fair number of times - my normally mild mannered personality undergoes quite the transformation when I'm there. I can't help it, there's something in the air! Ok, maybe there is something in the free drinks.

It will be me and TC again, she is my usual Vegas partner in crime. We are staying at a "new" hotel this time; sadly the structure itself is not new at all - we are staying at almost a classic - Imperial Palace. This was a budgetary decision, old hotel = cheap hotel.  Imperial Palace is also pretty centrally located so if we don't hire a car we should be within stumbling distance of a few things.

Gambling you ask? Oh, I've heard that Vegas has that, but I've already decided that I'm winning Lotto Max this Friday - the $50 million - so I'll probably be all gambled out. That being said, after I win I think I'll upgrade our hotel just a smidge....

No comments:

Post a Comment